6.26.2012

There's only one of me!!!!!!

I'm pulled in so many directions today.  Kind of feeling like Elastagirl.  Or at least wishing I was.  ARGH! Everyone needs help, and usually at the same time.  In fact, it's amazing I'm blogging right now. 

One mommy and three kiddos is overwhelming.  I can't count how many times I've said "I'm one person taking care of three of you....you need to wait."  Wondering if Target sells those ticket dispensers.  "Take a number!"  It's summer break and there's no break for this mom.  Fighting for attention is never ending in this household and I need a break.  Sorry, not going to happen, but one can dream....can't she? 

Many of you know what I'm talking about.  Coffee??  Oh ya, I made some.  Didn't quite get around to drinking it.  Ever start the washing machine without putting clothes in it.  Come on, admit it. Projects 1/2 done sitting around because you start something, get distracted, start something else, get distracted, etc.  Eventually they must go to sleep, right?  Oh ya, and I got that coffee last night at 10:00 when I finally had time to sit down and enjoy it.  Thankfully I drink decaf.

No comments: