6.13.2012

Getting it done one box at a time.

We are slowly clearing the boxes out of the garage.  I think we may get Jeff's car in the garage by the weekend....and it's a 3 car garage!  Uffda!  We've never taken this long to unpack and organize.  We've never moved with 3 kids either!  Our goal was to unpack at least 4 boxes every day.  I must say, it was a good goal because I think it'll work.  Our huge hurry is Ty's 2nd birthday party is scheduled for Sunday.  If not for that we wouldn't be so stressed out about it.  However, I'm thankful we have a goal pushing us.

So my past post I fessed up to a weight gain.  Good news.  This morning I got up and ran about 2-3 miles (not exactly sure how far because I haven't mapped it yet), and this afternoon we took 2 walks.  Yay!  Feeling much better now.  Back on the bandwagon.

We had a bit of drama this afternoon.  Larson slammed his hand in the door.  As I was trying to get Ty off my lap so I could help Larson, Ali lets out a blood curling scream.  Larson had blood on his forehead.  At this point I have no idea what's going on other than Larson is bleeding and Ali is freaking out.  After some investigating, the blood on his forehead came from his finger and it appeared that his appendage was fine.  We got it washed up and bandaged and he's good to go.

Whew!  Starting this summer break off with a bang!

No comments: