6.17.2012

Got it done AND down 2 pounds!

I'm happy to report, this momto3monkies is 2 pounds lighter!  Back on the down swing.  How'd I do it?  I took advantage of the tracking on Weight Watchers (ya, it helps to actually use the program especially if you're paying for it!) and ran or walked every day.  Sometimes taking an extra walk in the evening.

The unpacking is DONE!!  The garage is cleared!!  All furniture is built!!  The walls have been touched up with fresh paint.  I think we're ready to party.  It will be fun to celebrate Ty's birthday and Father's Day with our family in our new house.  Now to hit the grocery store so we have food for this party.

1 comment:

Beth said...

I wish it wasn't so much darn work, but it is. You should be proud. Good for you! AND in the middle of so much change, stress, and hard work of moving.