6.25.2012

3 Miles Feels Good!

I've decided to name my routes the Lite Side and the Dark Side.  The Lite Side is the less steep side where the hill isn't quite so long.  The Dark Side is the route with the ridiculously long steep hill.

So today I took a 3 mile run down the Lite Side.  It felt SO good to get back into it.

Today we will be making a hot dish for a family with a new baby on our cul de sac.  Also taking the van in for some repairs.  Right before we moved, we had new tires put on and now there's a horrible rattle.  We're hoping it's just something loose.  Whatever the outcome it will be nice to have a quiet vehicle again.  It's so irritating to drive around with a loud banging noise following you everywhere.  Increases the blood pressure instantly. 

Lars and Ali start swimming lessons today.  Larson has private lessons at 2:50, so I'm hoping Ty gets down for an early nap so we don't have to cut his nap too short.  Ali's is at 6:55 because daddy wanted to take her.  Also gives mom a little break.  I never thought I'd hear myself say it's easier with only 2 kids.  It's all relative, isn't it?

Almost forgot....down 1 more pound!

Hope everyone has a nice Monday!

No comments: