6.18.2012

Get up and DO IT

I know I've posted this before, but I struggle with it too.  We all want to be size 4.  It's just not going to happen for everyone, but I can be had healthy as I can be, no matter what the size.  My problem is getting off my duff and doing it!  I can be a healthy weight.  My trouble is maintaining it.  It feels like the minute I sit down the pounds pile on.  Seriously, why does it take one weekend to gain 4 pounds and 2 weeks to take it off?  We create our own misery, don't we.  But again, we can live our own dreams too. 

As I was running -- up hill -- lungs and legs burning, I remember what it takes to be at my best performance.  Burning lungs and legs.  If you do it right the abs and arms will hurt too.

As I encourage myself to get out of bed every morning and continue to live healthy, I want to encourage everyone else who struggles.  Just get up and do it.  (You don't have to run 5 miles every day...do what works for you.)  Knock it out one day at a time and over a few weeks you'll see success!

3 comments:

Karen and Shane Ellison said...

I sn't gonna go out running/walking tonight, BUT you have inspired me to get off my butt and go!! (-:

Karen and Shane Ellison said...

that should be WASN'T!

Jeni Hemingson said...

Karen, you can totally do it. Just get started and you'll be amazed and how fast the miles click off.