6.21.2013

EEK! It's been a while.

I haven't blogged in a very long time.

The kids adjusted well to school.  Dad enjoys the shorter commute, and mom found some friends.  Woohoo!!

At this time, we are attempting to potty train the little guy.  He just turned 3 and it's time to get this show on the road!  However, I don't think it will be easy with this one.  He's cute and he knows it, and he has a stubborn streak.  Those two put together makes it really hard on mommy to get this guy to actually tinkle on the potty.  He'll sit there, but he won't go.  Silly guy!

My weight and eating struggles continued through the winter.  (The exercise part went OK though.)  Of course I gained the Thanksgiving-through-Christmas-15, which was painful to say the least.  Very frustrating!  The saying "80% food, 20% exercise" is painfully true.  I can exercise my butt off, but if the right food isn't going into my mouth, it's all for nothing.  I think this is common knowledge, but no one wants to really believe it or actually do anything about it.  Food is so good, and so abundant.  Or let's just say THE WRONG food is so good and so abundant.  I have done relatively well on Weight Watchers, but I decided to try something different.  I'm a week into it and I'm seeing some great results.  I'll post more about that tomorrow.

What about the Christmas 15?  Well, it's gone, but it took more work to get it off than put it on.

As for today, it's a regular day with a chiropractor appointment and running around with the kiddos.

No comments: