6.29.2013

Mommy, I gots poopy.

Well, Ty doesn't talk, but if he did that's what he would have said.  Here's the story.

As it goes when any mom is in the shower, the kiddo had troubles.  I'm almost done and Ty opens the door and points to the bedroom.  I assume his movie was done and tell him I'll be done in a minute.  A minute later Ty comes back.  I look down and opening my shower door is one poopy hand.  Make that two poopy hands!  He looks at me as if to say, "mommy, I gots poopy!"  Oh dear.  Mommy jumps out and inspects the situation.  Everything is contained.  Appears to be a hand down the back of the diaper situation.  Whew!  Cleaned him up and finished getting ready myself.

Now to the basement to do laundry.  Alicia sits on the toilet, and says "oh gross mom, there's water on the floor."  Oh dear Lord.  I run into the bathroom and inspect the situation.  Yep.  There's pee on the floor.  Lots of it.  "Oh gross mom!  I got pee on my foot!"  Yep, oh gross mom, I got pee on my foot.  What about the mom who has to clean all this stuff!?  Got the culprit to confess and I cleaned up.  All this before 9:30am.  

Back to my regularly scheduled household chores.

Have a good Saturday everyone!

No comments: