6.25.2013

Cleanse Day update

As promised in my last blog, I'm giving an update on my cleanse day yesterday.  (These are not colon cleanses, they are more like body detox cleanses.)  

It went well yesterday!  Kind of hungry, but nothing unusual.  I am down 2 more pounds since Thursday.  Which feels really good since these cleanses are not always easy to get through.  It's interesting how the body processes food and drops weight.  The very first day on the program I dropped 3 pounds.  Then nothing for 2 more days.  It's advised to weigh yourself once a week, which is good advice.  Your body goes through cycles and the ups and downs of weighing yourself everyday isn't worth the mental stress.

Cleanse days are "no exercise" days.  Simple walks or yoga are OK.  I thought I'd miss hitting the gym, but I'm not.  For sure I will be either running or going to the Y tomorrow though.

After today I won't have to cleanse again for about 3 weeks.  Woohoo!

If you want specifics about how the program works, and how the cleanses work, you can touch base by email or Facebook.




No comments: