9.24.2012

Cat Puke, Laundry, Exercise, Oh My!

Most moms will know exactly what I'm talking about.

Woke up last night to Emmy puking on our bed.  Yes, on our bed, while we were in it.  Nothing like waking up to that gagging hacking sound of a cat.  Everyone say "EWWWW." 

Get up this morning and pull all the bedding off the bed.  If I have to wash the duvet, I might as well do it all.  While I'm at it, might as well wash everyone elses' bedding too.  Smile and nod if you know what I'm talking about.

Little Ty wakes up an hour early since we put him down an hour early.  This is both good news and bad news.  The good news is I'll make it to the gym in time for 9:30 cycle class.  The bad news is I have one more little person to attend to while I clean up and get the kids off to the bus. 

Once the kids are off to school our day gets back to normal.  Oh no, wait, did I think this morning would go smoothly?  Got an email from our sub Sunday School teacher that she can't really sub on the dates that we need her.  Note to self, when we get home from the Y, finalize the teacher schedule and make sub request forms for next Sunday.

Take a peek at the carpet and notice the stairs are totally filthy.  I've got 25 minutes, I can vacuum.  Yep, I did it, I vacuumed.  (Why do we put so much pressure on ourselves??)

So that great idea set us back a few minutes, but we made it to the Y on time.  Ty had a great time playing with his friends and mom got a great workout.  Exactly what I needed after a rocky start to the day. 

No comments: