7.04.2013

Week 3 Update

I have a few short minutes to update you on my progress.

We're taking a last minute vacation, so I decided to weigh myself a day early.  Didn't want to bring the scale with me.  I am, however, bringing the Isagenix shakes, snacks, and blender so I can continue eating healthy!  I'm down another 2 pounds and 5 inches!  I've always been consistent at loosing 2 pounds a week when I do everything right, so I shouldn't expect anything else.  One to two pounds is about right for healthy weight loss.  

I've stopped loosing inches in certain areas like my neck and arms, but those weren't my problem areas anyway.  I'm probably going slow up on the inches around my chest because I'm at the same size as I was at my smallest.  Which is OK too.  The inches came off the most around my waist, hips, butt, and thighs, which is really where it needs to come off.  Woohoo!  Looking forward to next week's weigh in....a.k.a. my birthday!

Happy 4th everyone!!

No comments: