7.18.2013

Even less of me!

Just finished another 48 hour cleanse.  I'm down another 2 pounds and 3.5 inches!

I tried Bosu class this morning.  Pretty much kicked my butt.  That instructor is fantastic!  I like switching up my routine and try not to do the same exercise more than twice a week.  I feel like I have to do weight lifting though.  It might be easier if I sign up for a personal trainer, but I don't really want to spend the money on it.  I'll have to think more about that.

Kids are doing good.  Ty still isn't potty trained, but the speech thing kind of messed us up.  I don't want to throw too much at him.  We saw Despicable Me II yesterday with our neighbors and we had a GREAT time!  It was a cute movie.  The big kids laughed and laughed, and it kept Ty pretty entertained until he fell asleep.  Unfortunately we had to go close to his nap time, but it all worked out in the end.

The noises from the basement lead me to believe that a neighbor girls are over and the big kids are having all sorts of noisy fun.  Ty is content watching his pre-nap Mickey Mouse show.  Looks like our day is on track!

Happy Thursday everyone!

No comments: