7.11.2013

Older and Never Felt Better!

Happy Birthday to me!

Started the day with a weigh in and measure.  Down almost 4 inches.  Stayed the same in weight.  I'm not surprised with the July 4 weekend, etc.  Like I said before, sometime you're only one potato chip away from maintaining vs loosing weight.  I'm very excited that I didn't gain weight, as the case would be if I hadn't had Isagenix on hand to hold me at bay.  The 4 inches confirms that things are still moving in the right direction.

This morning also included a Bosu class and some swimming with the kids.  Followed by a very welcomed lunch!  We were super hungry.  Rest time this afternoon, quick grocery shopping, and going out with the family for dinner.

Today starts my 38th year (or 39 depending on how your counting) and I have never felt so good!  Bosu class was manageable...still super challenging, but I never felt the urge to bolt from the class this time.  I can actually see my face has become thinner.  I am stronger and have more endurance.  Shoot, I couldn't run a mile in high school and now I'm thinking of trying 4-5 on my next run.  The hair is starting to grey, but I'm totally blaming the kids on that one.  A little highlights and no one knows the difference.

Bottom line:  I FEEL REALLY GOOD!

I am soon starting my 2nd month on Isagenix, and I'm very excited!  Hopefully I'll be down to my goal weight in the next 30 days.  Time will tell.

Happy day everyone.  I'm leaving you with a picture of the nice birthday flowers my family gave me this morning.


No comments: