7.11.2012

Another birthday for this momma

A very low key birthday today.

The kids (Lars and Ali) met their new doctor this morning.  He seems very nice and the clinic is convenient to our house and the kids' school.  They ended up getting 2 shots that weren't necessary but recommended, so they were a little disappointed.  They received a certificate of braveness and they got a little prize at the attached pharmacy.  Super cute idea! 

Ran to Caribou for my FREE Caribou drink. Yay me!  I hardly ever splurge in a calorie filled blended coffee drink, but what the heck.  It's free and it's my birthday.

Ali was a little bored this afternoon because all their friends were busy.  I remember seeing an ad for abcmouse.com on TV a few times, so I thought I'd check it out.  Couldn't hurt.  It's a learning program for kids ages 2-Kindergarten.  It takes them through lessons that are educational and fun.  There are reading, math, science, puzzle, music and art sections.  It looks like it will be pretty easy for Ali to navigate.  Hopefully this is something she can to do keep entertained during down times and keep her brain going.

When Jeff got home we had a simple dinner of grilled pork, caesar salad, green beans, and cup cakes!  Afterwards, we checked out a new playground and the kids ran off some energy.

Off for a nice run tomorrow.  I'm going to need it!

No comments: