9.15.2013

Pictures!

Feeling pretty good today!  I've had a productive weekend signing up for some 5Ks, shopping for new clothes and rocking my new body.

Wanted to post some pictures.

This is me on June 12, 2013
Here is me this morning!


And for fun, a side view.




















20 pounds released!  55 inches smaller!

First I have to say how much more happy and energetic I am.  You know what they say about people who exercise and those endorphins.  Yep, it's true!  I feel happier for myself and for other people.  It's amazing!

Then there's the shopping because my clothes are looking a little baggy.  Of course they feel big, but when they start to look like they're going to fall off, it's time to bite the bullet and get some new ones.  I bought the blue work out outfit yesterday in a size smaller than in the past, it's more form fitting than I'm use to, but I'm not self-conscience like I use to be.

Still going to hit the Y to shed the last of the belly, thigh, and upper arm fat.  This week looks like BodyPump, Shred, Stair Climber, Rower, running, and taking a day off for a cleanse.  If I can stay on task the last few inches shouldn't take long.

Thank you Isagenix and my friend Lori for helping me find my groove again.  I feel better than I did when I was 20!