9.07.2013

My Isagenix Story

So I was reading "Go Pro" by Eric Worre and he encourages everyone to make up their story, kind of like a testimonial of sorts.  Here's my story.

I am an expert at loosing weight.  I have lost lots of weight in my weight loss career.  I am horrible at maintaining a healthy weight.

I was feeling bad about myself when I came to terms with the fact that I had lost weight again and was starting to gain it all back again.  I felt like I let myself down and my family down – they went through a lot to support me.  Then I started watching a friend's FaceBook page closely.  She was having success with this company called Isagenix.  I was one of those lurkers.  I watched and watched and watched her page to see what would happen.

One day I had enough lurking and told Jeff I wanted to give Isagenix a try.  Jeff agreed and we jumped in with both feet together.  I have lost 20 pounds and 55 inches, and I’ve gained lean muscle mass.  I feel great and am working on toning.  I never knew I cared about running, increasing my run time, or how big my muscles were.  It turns out, I DO care.  I want to be healthy for myself and my family for a long time.

Isagenix provides the nutrients my body needs, has taught me about food and exercise, and I am making friends – happy healthy friends.

I can’t see my life without Isagenix.  Even when I get my “after” photo taken, I know I will still incorporate Isagenix into my new lifestyle.


No comments: