7.25.2010

Yes, I call my kids Monkies

I'm a mom! I have three children whom I call Monkies. Especially my daughter. She can climb, hang, jump, and cling to you like no one's business. They cuddle, squeal, fight, climb, and have been known to fling poop. Well not exactly, but there is plenty of poop involved in my day.

I stay home to do my best to raise them. At first I thought they'd be better off at day care. I felt that I was really bad at being home. Then I realized, no, all moms struggle with the same issues that I do. Now that Monkey #3 is here, I'm an awesome SAHM! Well, some days.

I wanted to start a blog to share some of the ups and downs of being a mom. I'm hoping it'll be theraputic. There are some really funny and entertaining things that go on around here, and I'm sure in everyone's household. We all could right the best books. Also, being on round 2 of weightloss I hope having a blog to air my failures, temptations and successes, I might have better - no, quicker success.

I look forward to airing all my laundry and hoping others might comment. We can help each other get through these days of middle-aged, child rearing fun.

No comments: