6.22.2011

Insert Foot in Mouth

You know how you make judgements about people and you're completely wrong? Yep. That's me today. Miss Judgemental. Miss Develop-an-opinion-about-someone-before-you-know-them. I was at the gym trying to complete one more workout before weigh-in tonight. Another "Biggest Looser" participant and I were on the elliptical chatting about getting her bridesmaid dress altered. Another very pretty skinny young lady was also exercising next to us and of course I immediately think "oh sure, like she really needs to be here." Well moments later, she politely interrupted us and asked about the seamstress because she had just lost 30 pounds since January and needed her bridesmaid dress altered. Oh my gosh. I'm such a butt head! Needless to say, I got her email and forwarded all the info she needed. Lesson learned.

On with my day. I'm hoping to get another pound off since last week's weigh-in. I had dropped 5 pounds that week so I don't have very high expectations this week. Wish me luck!

1 comment:

Jeni Hemingson said...

Just wanted to update on my weigh-in.....lost 1.6 pounds!! Hoping for a big week next week. Aiming for 4 pounds.