6.16.2011

First birthday and 10 pounds

Happy birthday to my baby! The little guy is 1. We made it through another first year. We had a small birthday party last night with grandparents. Cake, BBQ and good conversation. Lars and Ali were good helpers especially when it came to opening presents. They were very eager to teach him how.

I'm officially down 10 pounds! Now to keep going. I managed to run 3 miles today, which is a huge break-through for me. Even better news, I could have kept going, but I needed to get Ali to swimming. No running tomorrow, but I will do something fast and furious.

Sadly we are running out of time finding homes for 2 students coming this summer. Out of all of the United States, I'm hoping someone will find the families. We are also starting to get desperate on find families for the 5 and 10 months students. There is a bunch of really neat looking kids that would be fantastic in any home.

No comments: