4.20.2011

Yep, it's an ear infection

Momma's right, Ty has an ear infection. Both ears actually. Yesterday evening we were at Urgent Care for a positive diagnosis and Walmart's pharmacy for antibiotics. Last night was rough. Jeff and I were up most of the night with him. Pour little guy. This morning continued to be rough, but by the time I got home from work and a hair cut, he was looking/acting like himself again.

Now that the little monkey is taken care of, mom's going to do some up-keep too. I've made great strides in getting the pregnancy weight off. One clothes' size and 10 pounds is nothing to sneeze at, but a great opportunity came up. I really want to get back into the summer clothes. I bought a whole new awesome wardrobe 2 summers ago and I'm determined to wear them again (last summer I had Ty, so I took a summer off). Anyway, the opportunity is The Biggest Looser through one of our local fitness programs. Now, I am no where near the weight of the famous "Biggest Looser" contestants on the TV show. However, a little time to get away and work on myself will be energizing. I'll keep my progress posted. This should be interesting.

No comments: