4.01.2011

Long time no see!

Wow! That New Year's resolution didn't work out....I haven't been on the blog for MONTHS! To update, we did get a new car (a mini van, which I love), Jeff is still loving his new job and the kids are growing. Ty is sitting up and babbling. He's almost ready to crawl. Larson still loves school and Ali still can't wait to go to Kindergarden. Larson has made a good friend and I look forward to watching that friendship grow. I'm working part-time at the local college and enjoy the challenge.


I've also been working as a coordinator for CETUSA which is an organization that places foreign exchange students with fantastic fun families in the US. I'm currently the coordinator for two beautiful fun girls placed in another family. We have fun each time we're together. We're hoping to go shopping at the MOA soon. Yay! If anyone is interested in learning more about CETUSA and the opportunity to invite a student into their home, check out the website at http://www.cetusa.org/ and give me a call. We have over 150 students waiting to be placed. We have some 5 month students and a bunch of 10 month students. I'm hoping to bring home a 5 month student in September, so we'll see what happens.


Lots of exciting things coming up for this family, and I promise to keep up on the blog. This time I really really promise. :-)

No comments: