10.03.2013

It's all OK!

Oh gosh, I splurged and little too much last week.  This is OK.  I got it out of my system (until Thanksgiving) and I didn't gain one pound or one inch!  Of course I didn't lose either, but I did what I needed and now I'm done.  Now for the tricky part.  I still need to loose 6 pounds for my next goal weight deadline in 2 weeks.  TWO WEEKS!  Yikes.  No wiggle room.  Put the big girl panties on and let's get this done!

Per my last blog post, I was able to increase my weights in BodyPump last week.  It was hard.  More so mentally than physically.  Thanks to the extra IsaPro I added to my shakes I didn't get incredibly sore.  Yay!

Isagenix has done more for me than just weight loss.  I have experienced less discomfort in my hands and knees.  And although Isagenix cannot claim to cure or heal any diseases or illnesses, I am pleasantly surprised to get my grip back in my hands, and my knees can handle more activity.  Much stranger is the disappearance of the toe nail fungus I've been dealing with for over 10+ years.  Even Lamisil didn't take care of it (and that's an expensive prescription drug!).

Truly, when your body receives the nutrients it needs, it will become the miracle it was meant to be!


No comments: