8.17.2013

Goal Attained!

I hit my initial weight goal!

Stats:
Weight released: 18 lbs
Inches lost:  49.75
Length of Time:  9 weeks

Now what?  Re-evaluate.  When I started this program, there was really no way to know what "weight" was going to be perfect, so I thought up a number that I thought was ideal.  Now that I'm there I have a little more fat to release, and I have a couple of different options.  I have decided to focus on muscle building and strength.  With that said, as muscles increase and fat releases, I estimate my weight will stay about the same...maybe a little less.  So determining factors of success with be mostly through the measure tape and looking in the mirror.

I never thought of myself as a muscle building weight lifter.  I was more focused on cardio for weight loss because I never reached a goal and wanted to keep going.  I saw the diagram (below) that has changed my mind on how to exercise.

I have found some good classes at the YMCA that have helped me increase my strength as well as include some cardio.  I also depend on my Isa Family and their support through FaceBook where I can ask questions and share successes.  Also, my coach is a phone call away when I have questions.

I am very happy with Isagenix and the lifestyle it his provided me and my family.  My husband is also using the product to build muscle/strength.  My kids are using it for nutrition, energy to get through sports practices, and emotional stability.

Overall, Isagenix is not JUST a weight loss program.  It touches all aspects of life!  I share lots of tips and testimonials on my Isagenix FaceBook page.  "Like" my page to keep up with all the interesting tips and news I may post.  Jeni Hemingson - Isagenix Health and Wellness Coach






No comments: