5.25.2011

SOOOO Sore!!

UGH, I can't move. Our 1st week, and I've lost 2.8 pounds! Yay! OK, so I was hoping for maybe 4, but I'll take it. Actually, I miscalculated my calorie intake and wasn't eating enough. So the good news is that this week I get to eat more. Woohoo! Hopefully next week I'll have a weight loss that better matches my workout efforts. I'm seriously sore. Kettlebells class Monday, followed by a hard cardio workout on Tuesday, followed by Biggest Looser workout today. Yikes! I almost couldn't get up the stairs to put Ty to bed tonight. Good times.

The kids have been good. Lately Larson and Ali have been incredibly obnoxious, which is a little irritating. This summer will be very interesting. Ty isn't crawling or walking yet but wants too. He gets on his little hands and knees and goes backwards. I can't imagine his frustration. Ty's new favorite past-time.....pulling Ali's hair.

No comments: