5.17.2011

Gorgeous day!

What a day! I'm exhausted. Ty woke up early, but promptly fell asleep on the recliner for another 1-1/2 hrs. Unfortunately, the recliner was backed up against the wall. Yay for me. :(

We hit the gym this morning for my pre-Biggest Looser workout. I can't believe I start the program on Wednesday. Thirteen weeks and I should be back to pre-baby shape. Woo hoo! I'm excited to get started and at the same time not looking forward to the work.

After Ty's nap we drove into town, parked the car and walked. It was absolutely gorgeous outside today. Perfect temp for playing outside and no bugs! We hit the DQ (last chance DQ run) and two parks. We spent all afternoon outside. So a workout at the gym and a two-hour walk pushing a 55 pound stroller all in one day. I may be sore tomorrow morning.

Larson started Track and Field today. He seemed to really love it. I am SO hoping he'll like this. It's a sport without sticks or balls involved....should be perfect. Let's all keep our fingers crossed.

No comments: