10.05.2011

Cows can hide?

I've lost a grand total of 3 pounds since the end of biggest looser. (33 pounds total) Not real impressive start to my "loose 10 more by Thanksgiving" goal. Well, fall is a new schedule and I've had a hard time getting back into the groove. The good news is I'm back on the down slide now that I have the new routine down.

This week is nuts! I'm not going to find time to hit the gym much, so I decided to take my 3 mile run on the country roads this morning. It was a nice morning....not too chilly, not too hot. I noticed a cow out of her pen at the neighbor's on my way out. She was laying nice so I figured she wasn't going anywhere, she was OK. The others were munching on breakfast. Some playing queen of the hill on a pile of hay, which makes me giggle to see a cow standing atop a hay pile. On my way back, Miss. Escapee gets up and stands behind a tree. Almost like she was hiding from me. "If I stand here, that human won't see me."

If we only knew what animals were thinking.....

No comments: