1.23.2012

And another one bit the dust

Yesterday evening Larson was the last in the family to get hit by the flu bug. We lucked out and he didn't get it too bad. He would have been able to go back to school today, but the 24 hour rule kept him home. That's OK. He's very definitely fully recovered now. I didn't have to work today and the roads were icky so I didn't want to go anywhere anyway.

The good news in all this? I got my exercise today by shoveling the driveway this afternoon. A complete workout at home. Jeff was working from home so I was able to get out while Ty was napping. Seriously, I was excited to get a good work out. Especially since I've been stuck at home with sick kids or being sick myself.

Here's to hoping we all get a good night's sleep tonight. No more pukies!

Good night everyone!

No comments: